Some days might look like this. Trying to balance work, family, and home. For all those busy mammas out there, we are here to help you take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Chiropractic can provide a sense of wellbeing and have a positive impact during the different stages of motherhood.
You can experience benefits like:
- Reduced back pain: by restoring proper alignment, we can decrease muscle strain and improve flexibility, resulting in less back and neck pain.
- Experience less headaches and migraines: by applying pressure to the joints in the neck, face, or skull we can release the compression affecting facial and cranial nerves.
- Improved balance: changes in posture can cause balance issues. They lead to degeneration of the spinal discs and unhealthy curvatures. Chiropractic restores mobility and prevents deviations from getting worse. When you can move freely and engage the muscles supporting your spine, it reduces your risk for balance problems.
- Improved breastfeeding: adjustments can help induce milk production by restoring nerve and hormone function. They can also relieve the pain and tension moms experience on their upper back from nursing their babies.
- Less menstrual symptoms: misalignments in the lower spine and pelvis can impair nerve signaling to reproductive organs. The pelvis supports and protects the lower abdominal organs, including the uterus. When it’s tilted, it puts additional strain on the back and abdomen. Chiropractic can correct this issue, reducing pain and cramping without the use of medication.
- Faster postpartum recovery: chiropractic restores the body’s biomechanics impacted by delivery and pregnancy. Realigning and balancing the pelvis ensures a faster healing process.
Being a mom is a wonderful ride, we are here to support you and ensure you feel and function at your best!